For today's card I have used a gorgeous stamp set from Paper Rose.
Stamp Set: #20580 Modern Poppies
Medium: Copic Markers
(R29, R27, R35, R24, G94, YG63, G21, YR24, YR23, C8, C7, C6)
Sentiment: #19289 Big Black & White Sentiment Sheets
Card Stock: X-Press it Blending Card, Black Card
Border: Copic Multi Liner Pen
Other: Sakura Gelly Roll
A full video is on the Paper Rose YouTube Channel.
- X-Press It Blending Card 14x10cm. Stamp 'Modern Poppies' with Black Hybrid Ink. Colour using Copic Markers.
- Draw border around poppies using Copic Multi Liner Pen.
- Base Card: Cut Black card 14 x 10.5cm.
- Adhere a strip of 'Stripped Monochrome Paper' to the right side of the base card.
- Adhere coloured 'Poppies' image to base card.
- Trim sentiment and adhere to base card using foam tape.
Until next time