Please familiarize yourself with the Terms & Conditions listed on this page. In having a wholesale account with Paper Rose, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below:
- Minimum order of $200
- Payment on dispatch
- Sale of goods is final - refunds or exchanges are not offered unless a product is faulty, in which case it must be returned to us for testing and a replacement will be arranged if necessary.
- Paper Rose reserves the right to terminate the wholesale account of any business found selling counterfeit or knock-offs (copies) of Paper Rose products.
- Paper Rose reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at their own discretion at any time.
PAYMENT METHODS, REFUNDS & BACKORDERS
We offer two payment methods: PayPal or Credit card. Card details are processed securely and we do not store the information.
If there is anything that we can not supply from an order, it will either be refunded to your card or PayPal account OR put on backorder, depending on the expected wait time and quantity ordered.
Sale of goods is final - refunds or exchanges are not offered unless a product is faulty, in which case it must be returned to us for testing and a replacement will be arranged if necessary.
We now use Australia Post for all shipping within Australia. Please allow 2-3 business days for the team here at Paper Rose to process and dispatch your order.
The flat rate shipping charge is $11 for Australia Post ‘Standard with Signature’.
Orders over $300 qualify for free ‘Standard with Signature’ shipping.
If you require your order urgently, Express Post can be added to your cart as a line item - it is the first option on the Quick Order Form. We advise that you either call (08) 8388 1821 or email email@example.com to notify us so that we can process your order as quickly as possible.
We offer two shipping options for international wholesale orders.
Orders under AUD$500 can be sent with Australia Post or DHL Express.
Orders over AUD$500 must be sent with DHL Express for security reasons.
Duties and taxes may be charged by the customs authorities in your country. Payment of these is the responsibility of the importer and Paper Rose is not responsible for any charges incurred.
Unauthorized Sale of Proprietary & Intellectual Property
Paper Rose products are created and designed by our team of designers and are sold under the trademarked brand ‘Paper Rose’.
Any wholesale customer found selling, distributing or promoting counterfeit dies and stamps which have been copied in whole or in part from our range of Paper Rose products will be issued a ‘Cease and Desist’ letter requesting that they:
- Immediately ‘Cease and Desist’ from selling and distributing the illegal, counterfeit dies and stamps which have been copied in whole or in part from our range of Paper Rose products and designs and sold under any unauthorised brand name.
- Destroy these metal craft dies and stamps and remove any marketing material and or digital images promoting the sale or distribution of counterfeit dies and stamps which have been copied in whole or in part from our range of products and sold under any unauthorised brand name.
- Provide written assurances to Paper Rose that they have complied with these directives and will not in the future accept for sale, import or sell any illegal copies of our Metal Dies, Stamps or other products.
Upon receipt of this letter, they will be given 7 business days to comply with the requests and submit the information and written assurances, failing which:
- Their wholesale account will be terminated and access revoked
- We shall be free to initiate any suitable and applicable legal action against them or any person responsible for the same under the general laws of protection of intellectual property of Australia.