For today's card I have used stamps, dies and sentiment strips from Paper Rose.
Stamp Set: #19087 Lotus Bouquet
Sentiment: #19289 Big B&W Sentiment Sheets
Medium: Copic Markers
(R08, R05, R22, R21, YR27, YR24, YR23, YG63, YG17, YG13)
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Black Card
Other: Low tack tape, Double sided adhesive sheet.
- Stamp 'Lotus Bouquet' onto X-Press It Blending Card and colour with Copic Markers. Apply double sided adhesive sheet to the back of this coloured piece.
- Place the 'Graph Paper' Die over the coloured Lotus Bouquet and cut. Make sure you keep all the pieces.
- Take off the excess and discard.
- Turn the die over so the right side is face up and carefully take it out of the die. Layer the pieces back in the die cut out. Place the low tack tape over the top of the cut pieces and flip the piece back over.
- Remove all the double sided tape from all the pieces.
- Adhere a piece of black card to this. Flip over
- Using a brayer, make sure all the pieces are stuck down. Carefully remove the tape.
- Trip to size leaving a small border.
- Cut sentiment. Go around the edges with a black marker. Adhere to card with foam tape.
Until next time