Hello friends, here is my first design team card for July. Have a lovely crafty weekend!! x
Paper Rose Studio Products
Stitched Rectangle Die 16577
Sketchy Floral Thanks Stamp 19072
Black & White Sentiment Sheets
Liquid Glue 19763
Neenah 80lb Cardstock
1) Cut & score a piece of cardstock to create a card base that measures 4.25 x 5.5 inches
2) On a separate piece of white cardstock swipe the mini ink pad across to create stripes. The stripes do not need to be exact or perfect.
3) Cut the stripe panel using the stitched rectangle die and adhere to the card base using foam tape.
4) Stamp the image with copic friendly black ink and colour with copic markers. Cut out the floral image using the coordinating die.
5) Add the floral image to the card base using foam tape. Add a sentiment strip and clear gems.