For today's card I have used some dies from Paper Rose.
Something different for today, No colouring with my Copic Markers (yes I can do it, lol).
Sentiment: #17304 Hello
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: #18834 Paper Rose Hybrid Black Ink, Catherine Pooler (Fiesta Blue, Something Borrowed)
- Card Base: 14 x 10cm white card, set aside
- Colour a piece of white card, 10 x 11cm using die inks. Adhere to base card using foam tape.
- Cut 3 of the same size circles and adhere together. Adhere to base card
- Cut 3 of the Leaf die from white card. Adhere them together and adhere to the centre of the circles in the base card.
- Stamp sentiment using Black Hybrid Ink.
Until next time