For today's card I have used dies from Paper Rose.
I have made them appear 3D and coloured them with Copic Markers using the Air Brush.
Medium: Copic Markers & Air Brush
(Y15, BG49 & RV19)
Sentiment: #19667 Thanks Fine Script Layered
Paper: Monochrome 1.0
Card Stock: X-Press It Ink Jet Film, White Card, Thin Foam
Colour for leaves: Copic Various Ink (0, YG63, G21)
Other: Tiny Domes
- Create green 'background' for leaves using Copic Various Ink.
- While the ink is still wet & Sticky press foil onto these areas. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, cut leaves. Set aside.
- Cut 'Eve Flowers' from thin foam.
- Heat flowers with the heat gun to shape them.
- Colour flowers with Copic Markers using an airbrush.
- Adhere the flower pieces together using glue.
- Cut 2 'Frames' from white card.
- Adhere frames to patterned paper and trim.
- Cut 'Thanks' sentiment from black card.
- Assemble card.
A video is available for this card on the Paper Rose YouTube Channel.
Until next time