For today's inspiration I have the Thanks a Bunch Stamp from Paper Rose.
Medium: Copic Markers
Other: Nuvo Shimmer Pen, Twine
- Stamp Thanks a Bunch onto Copic X-Press It Blending Card and colour with copic markers. Fussy Cut around the edge leaving a small white border.
- Base card: Using a piece of red card, 12.5x20cm, score and fold card.
- Cut a stitched circle from white card and adhere to base card.
- Wrap a piece of twine around the base of the flowers.
- Using foam tape, adhere coloured image to base card.
- Add Nuvo Shimmer Pen to the Protea flowers and allow to dry.