For today's card I have used stamps and dies from Paper Rose.
Stamp Set: #18186 Lovely Florals - Magnolia
Sentiment: #21159 HB2U
Medium: Copic Markers
(BV04, BV13, BV02, BV01, YR2, YR24, YR23, E47, E44, E43, G05, YG07, YG05)
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, White Card
Ink: #19769 Premium Black
- Base Card: From white card, cut the largest 'Nested rectangle'. Set aside.
- Cut the third largest 'nested rectangle slimline' and 'HB2U' from X-Press It Blending Card. Adhere this to white card using double sided adhesive and trim to size.
- Stamp 'Magnolia's' with Black Ink. Colour with Copic Markers.
- Adhere stamped card to base card using foam card.
- Cut 2 sets of 'HB2U' from X-Press It Blending Card. Colour one with a purple Copic Marker. Adhere this to the card. Then adhere the other white 'HB2U' to the card. (This will allow a small purple edge to come through).
Until next time