Hello friends! Happy middle of April 😀 Those of you who have been following me for awhile that this is my usual birthday post for my daughter, who this year turns 10! It’s a sweet and simple design today using patterned paper and the Paper Rose Jumbo Numbers die set so let’s get into it!
Paper Rose Products used: Jumbo Numbers Die Set, Stitched Rectangles Nesting Die Set, Nesting Slimline Rectangles Die Set, Sunny Days 6×6 Paper Collection, Really Rainbow Sentiment Sheets, Slimline Card Bases, Liquid Glue
Other products used: white cardstock, thin foam tape.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock just larger than the 2nd largest slimline rectangle die and set aside.
- Die cut the jumbo numbers from a sheet and a half of the wood textured paper from the Sunny Days paper collection and glue these in random order in all directions onto your white cardstock panel.
- Die cut the white cardstock panel with your 2nd largest slimline rectangle die and foam mount to your card base.
- Die cut a small rectangle using the green wood textured paper from the Sunny Days paper collection and foam mount it to the centre of your card base.
- Die cut the age you need for the front of you card from the rainbow paper and glue it in place.
- Cut out a sentiment from the Really Rainbow sentiment set and glue in place. I also fussy cut a little ice cream cone from the fussy cut sheet and added it to the top left.