For today's card I have used stamps and dies from Paper Rose.
Stamp Set: #23113 Sketchy Hibiscus
Medium: Copic Markers
(G94, YG63, G21, R35, RV14, RV13, RV21, Y38)
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Grey Card, Pink Card
Ink: #19766 Premium Black
- Base Card: From a piece of pink card, cut the second largest slimline rectangle. Adhere this to grey card, leaving a small border and trim to size.
- Stamp 'Sketchy Hibiscus' onto Copic X-Press Blending Card with Black Ink. Colour with Copic Markers. Cut using the third largest Slimline Rectangle.
- Adhere your coloured hibiscus piece onto a piece of grey card , leaving a small border. Trim to size. Adhere to base card.
- Cut 'Hugs' from pink card. Adhere to base card.
- Trim 'Sending'. Adhere to base card.
Until next time