To recreate these cards you’ll need the following goodies:
- Paper Rose Superhero Paper Collection
- Paper Rose Super Hero Fun Stamp Set
- Paper Rose Super Hero Fun Die Set
- 8cm x 14cm piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock
- 10cm x 13cm panel of dark cardstock
- 6cm x 6cm piece of dark cardstock for sentiments
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Versamark ink, white embossing powder, heat tool
- Paper trimmer, die cut machine, craft knife, liquid glue, foam tape
- Colouring medium(s), I’ve used alcohol markers and Distress Ink
- Black marker
I’ve stamped my 3 superheroes using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto the Bristol Smooth cardstock and allowed to dry for a few hours before colouring them in with my alcohol markers and distress inks.
I’ve cut strips of the 3 papers shown above 1.5″/3.8cm wide in varying heights of between 2″/5cm and 4″/10.2cm, then cut each on the diagonal.
I’ve made a small mark on my panel of dark cardstock for where I wanted the burst to start from and then arranged my pieces around the panel.
I’ve used liquid glue to assemble the background and cut off the overhanging pieces then used foam tape to mount my superhero over the point. I’ve then glued the sentiment in place.
I’ve cut the red background from the red and yellow backgrounds piece, and the cityscape with the lighter sky from the skylines piece.
I’ve used my craft knife to cut the buildings out and then gone around the edges with the black marker.
I’ve foam mounted the skyline to the red background sheet, then added my koala superhero with foam tape and glued down my sentiment.
I’ve cut a 10cm x 14cm panel from the yellow spotted paper, and then a 11cm x 7.5cm panel of the red speech bubble paper to the centre. I’ve foam tape mounted my superhero and glued my sentiment into place.