Hello friends! Welcome back to my blog for another Paper Rose DT post! Today I’m sharing a quick and easy birthday card made using the new(ish) Pixel coverplate so let’s get into it!
Paper Rose Products used: Pixel Coverplate Metal Die, Stitched Rectangle Nesting Dies, Happy Birthday Large Die, Inky Antics 1.0 6×6 Paper Collection, Smooth White Cardstock, Clear Crystals, Liquid glue.
Other products used: 1/8th inch foam tape, black cardstock, vellum.
- Take a sheet of Smooth White Cardstock and fold it in half to create your card base.
- Die cut the largest stitched rectangle die from a sheet of rainbow coloured paper from the Inky Antics paper collection and glue to your card base.
- Die cut the Pixel Coverplate from a piece of Smooth white cardstock and foam mount it to the middle of your case base.
- Die cut your sentiment from black cardstock and the shadow layers from vellum, attach the layers together with liquid glue and then glue the sentiment into place on your card base.
- Scatter and glue down crystals.