For today's card I am using a stamp and die from Paper Rose.
This Slim Die is new to the Paper Rose Collection.
Stamp Set: #20580 Modern Poppies
Medium: Copic Markers
(G94, YG63, G21, BV04, BV13, BV02)
Sentiment: Included with stamp set
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Stampin' Up
Ink: #18834 Hybrid Black
Other: White Embossing Powder, Versamark Ink, #19751 Clear Domes, Sakura Gelly Roll
- Cute 'Slimline' die from grey card stock. Keeping all pieces.
- Adhere die cut to another piece of grey card using foam tape. Trim to size.
- Stamp Sentiment using versamark ink & white embossing Powder onto one of the pieces which was cut out. Adhere to card.
- Stamp 'Modern Poppies' with Black ink. Colour using Copic Markers. Apply white dots. Adhere to base card using glue & foam tape.
- Adhere 'Clear Domes' to card.
Until next time