For today's card I have used stamps and dies from Paper Rose.
Stamp Set: #20580 Modern Poppies
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Black Card
Ink: #18834 Black Hybrid
Other: Sakura Gelly Roll, Double Sided Adhesive Sheet
A video for this card is available on the Paper Rose YouTube Channel.
- Stamp 'Modern Poppies' on X-Press It Blending Card and set aside.
- Adhere double sided sheet to the black card. Cut 'Circle' frame from black card.
- Layer the black circle over the card (do not stick down) and lightly trace the inside of the circle over the part of the card you want to highlight.
- Colour the 'Modern Poppies' inside the drawn circle, you can even colour just outside this circle but not only just a little bit out.
- Erase the drawn pencil line. Adhere the black circle to the card.
- Apply dots onto the petals of the Poppies leaves with a white gel pen.
- Trim card.
Until next time