Today I am sharing cards featuring some of the range of Ella's Rose Garden dies from Paper Rose.
This card features
- Ella's Garden Layering Scribble Roses die set
- Happy Birthday dies
- Lots of glimmering layers were cut from pre coloured cardstock
- Colourshine Bronzer spray for the background
- Blue & Green Alcohol ink Pearls for the leaves & rectangles
- Blue Distress oxide sprays with white heat embossing (Vintage Letter Stamp) for the roses.
- Patterned vellum die cut softens the effect.
- Finished with dots of Liquid Pearls.
This card features the same die cuts from gold metallic cardstock & a teal/gold sprayed cardstock.
The Circlet Layered background die allows the background to peek through as well as highlight the roses.
The sentiment is gold heat embossed & mounted on a combination of papers already featured on the card and Liquid Pearls to finish.
More Ella's Garden Scribble Rose diecuts
layered over the negative space diecut from gold cardstock of the Rose Frame Background die.
I thought this pattern looked cool, and the bonus is I will use the rest of the diecut for another card. As you can see above that the die cut is really beautiful as well.
The background is Alcohol ink & Alcohol ink Pearls on Yupo paper run through an embossing folder, sanded & lightly rubbed with Finnabair Art Alchemy wax.
The beautiful sentiment is gold heat embossed.
My Grandmother's name was Ella.
Thanks to Paper Rose for making these lovely dies & stamps that have made me think of her while designing with them.
Cheers for now, Deb Adams