It's not too late to get a Valentines card made for that special someone.
This card is using stamps and dies from Paper Rose.
The background is coloured using my new Karin Markers.
I am slowly getting used to them.
Stamp: #17883 Beautiful Mandala
Sentiment: #18042 Love Layered, Large
Background: Karin Markers (Magenta Red 170, Amber 195)
Card: Watercolour Card & White Card
Other: Swarovski Crystals, Versamark Ink, White Embossing Powder, double sided adhesive paper.
- Stamp Mandala onto watercolour card using versamark ink and sprinkle white embossing powder over the top. Tap off extra powder. Heat set.
- Layer Karin Markers onto a sandwich bag. Spray embossed card with water. Smooch plastic bag onto embossed card. Heat set. Continue doing this until you are happy with the colour.
- Cover the back of the coloured/embossed card with double sided adhesive paper. This makes life easier. Cut 'Love' from the embossed/coloured card. Layer the back piece and negative pieces onto a piece of white card, trim to size. Set aside the 'love' cut out.
- From white card, cut 4 of the 'love' die. Adhere these into the embossed/coloured card.
- Adhere the coloured/embossed 'Love' back onto the card base.
- Adhere Swarovski crystals to card.
Until next time