For today's card I have used stamps and dies from Paper Rose.
I have also used one of the paper pads with foil. I love how it turned out.
Stamp Set: #19087 Lotus Bouquet
Medium: Copic Markers
(BG07, FBG2, BG02, B01, B00, YR27, YR24, YR23)
Paper: #20333 Monochrome Basics 1.0
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Black Card
Other: Minc Foil Rose Gold, Adhesive double sided sheet
- Base Card: Cut largest 'Stitched Rectangle' from white card.
- Cut black card, adhere to base card.
- Cut and foil paper, trim to size and adhere to base card.
- Cut 'stitched circle' from white card. Adhere to base card.
- Stamp 'Lotus Bouquet' onto X-Press It Blending Card. Colour with Copic Markers. Fussy cut around image and adhere to base card.
- Trim 'Sending huge' sentiment and adhere to base card using foam tape.
- Apply adhesive sheet to black card. Cut 3 'hugs' from this and adhere to base card.
A video will be is available on the Paper Rose YouTube Channel for this card.
Until next time