For today's card I have used dies from Paper Rose.
To add dimension to these die cuts I have coloured them with Copic Markers.
Medium: Copic Markers
(E47, E44, E43, E42, R20, R29, R27)
Sentiment: #19511 Merry Christmas Chunky
Paper: #20333 Monochrome Basics 1.0
Card Stock: Neenah Card Desert Storm, Black Card, White Card
Other: Googly Eyes, Glossy Accents, Shimmer Pen
Base Card: 14x10cm white card.
- Cut a circle using the stitched circles from the base card. Inset this back into the base card.
- Cut a smaller stitched circle from the the black & white striped paper. Adhere to base card.
- Cut and colour Reindeer. Adhere to base card.
- Cut sentiment from black card. Apply Shimmer Pen. Allow to dry and adhere to card base.
- Apply Glossy Accents to the nose of the Reindeer.
- Add Googly Eyes to the Reindeer.