For today's card I have used many products from Paper Rose.
I have also decided to emboss the 'Lily Bouquet' to give a soft effect.
Stamp: #24565 Lily Bouquet
Medium: Copic Markers
(G94, YG63, G21, R35, R43, R32, RV42)
Sentiment: SSS 2021 Collab set with Paper Rose
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: #19766 Premium Black, Versamark Ink
Other: Glass Domes, Platinum Embossing Powder, #19763 Liquid Glue
- Card Base: 21.5x10.5cm White Card. Colour around the edge using a contrasting Copic Marker. (I used R43)
- On a piece of X-Press It Blending Card, Stamp 'Lily Bouquet' using Versamark ink, embossing using WOW Platinum Embossing Powder and heat to set. Colour using Copic Markers. Fussy Cut leaving a small white border and set aside.
- Cut Slimline Rectangle from white card twice, layer using liquid glue and adhere to base card.
- Stamp sentiment into bottom rectangle using Versamark ink and embossing powder.
- Adhere coloured 'Lily Bouquet' image to card base using foam tape and liquid glue.
- Adhere Glass Domes to card using liquid Glue.
Until next time