For today's card I have used products from Paper Rose.
Stamp: #24565 Lily Bouquet
Sentiment: #22339 All Occasions Sentiment Sheets
Medium: Copic Markers
(RV55, RV63, RV52, V000, G09, YG17, YG13, YR24, YR23, YR20, YG11)
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Grey Card
Ink: #19766 Premium Black
Other: Tiny Domes, #19763 Liquid Glue
- Card Base: Cut 2nd largest slimline rectangle from grey card. Then cut down to make it a mini slimline card. I make them 14cm tall. The width will be correct.
- Stamp 'Lily Bouquet' onto X-Press It Blending Card and colour with Copic Markers. Fussy Cut around the image leaving a small white border.
- Adhered coloured image to base card using foam tape.
- Cut sentiment from the sheet and adhere to card using foam tape and liquid glue.
- Adhere 'Domes' to base card using liquid glue and allow to dry.
Until next time