For today's card I have used stamps and dies from Paper Rose.
Stamp set: #19072 Sketchy Floral Thanks
Medium: Copic Markers
(RV19, RV17, RV55, BG29, BG15, BG13, BG32, BV04, BV13, BV02, YG63, YG17)
Sentiment: #19023 Black & White Sentiment Sheets
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Black Card
- Card Base: 14 x 10cm White card
- Cut Black Card to 14x10cm. Cut 'Card Creator Window 2' from the centre. Adhere this to the base card using foam tape.
- Using hybrid black ink, stamp flower onto X-Press It blending card. Colour with copic markers and fussy cut. Apply Clear Microbeads to centres of flowers using Glossy Accents. Adhere flowers to base card.
- Trim sentiment and adhere to base card using foam tape.
- Adhere Crystals to card using Glossy Accents
I have created a colouring video for this card. It is available on the Paper Rose YouTube Channel.
Until next time