For today's card I have used stamps and dies from Paper Rose. The dies are fairly new to the store but can be used in so many ways.
Stamp Set: #17304 Hello
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card
Medium: Copic Markers
(B05, FYG2, YR07, Y18, RV17)
Other: Double sided adhesive sheet
- Card Base: 14 x 10cm X-Press It Blending Card
- Add the Double sided adhesive sheet to the back of a piece of X-Press It Blending Card. Cut out 5 Strips (I used the second smallest sentiment strip).
- Colour the Strips with Copic Markers. (If you want you could use coloured cardstock for this step). Adhere strips to base card.
- Cute 2 'Hello' from white card. Adhere to base card.
- Stamp 'Just a little note to say...' onto card base using hybrid black ink.