Happy New Year!!
For today's card I have used stamps from Paper Rose.
Stamp Set: #18623 Lots of Leaves
Sentiment: #17304 Hello
Medium: Copic Markers
(YR15, YR12, YR21, RV55, RV63, V01, BV13, BV02, BV01, B02, B01, B00, YG06, YG05, YG11)
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Neenah Desert Storm
Other: White Paint
- Stamp Leaves onto X-Press It Blending Card. Colour with copic markers. Fussy cut leaving a small white border and set aside.
- Kraft Card: 14x9cm. Mix white paint and a small amount of water together and flick onto Kraft (Neenah) card. Heat set.
- Cut 'Slimline strip' from white card. Mark position on Kraft card with pencil. Set aside.
- Position leaves onto Kraft card. Trim and adhere using glue.
- Stamp leaves with black ink.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink. Adhere to card using foam tape. Trim to size.
- White card; 14x10cm. Colour the long side using a Copic Marker (BV13).
- Adhere Kraft card to White card.
A video will be available on the Paper Rose YouTube Channel.
Until next time