Please try not to drool on your phone/tablet or keyboard when you see this set of cards, it’s all cake! With Mothers Day coming up in just a few weeks I thought I’d share a set of 6 fun cards you can make with the Cake Time 12 x 12 Paper Collection and coordinating Die Cuts, so let’s get into it!
Paper Rose Products used: Cake Time 12 x 12 Paper Collection, Cake Time Die Cuts, Black and White Sentiment Sheets, Smooth White Cardstock, Liquid Glue
Other products used: Foam tape, Shimmer pens, fussy cutting scissors (optional), inks in coordinating colours to your papers.
- Fold 6 sheets of Smooth White cardstock in half for the card base and set aside. (Easier yet buy yourself a pack of card bases here!)
- Cut out the large cake panels on sheets D and F, and trim down to slightly smaller than your card base.
- Ink around the edge of each panel with a coordinating ink colour to help accentuate the panel and set aside to dry.
- Choose your die cut images to add to each of the card panels as you see fit.. I like to cut off the white edges but it’s not necessary.
- Cut out sentiments from back of Paper Collection’s cover page, and sentiment sheets.
- To assemble: Add your cake panel to your card base using either glue or foam tape. Add any extra die cuts and sentiments. Give each card a little bling by using a shimmer pen to highlight things such as the candle flames, cake stands etc.
Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!