For my card today I have used stamps from Paper Rose.
I just love these pigs.
Stamp Set: #18630 Hogs and Kisses
Medium: Copic Markers
(E13, E11, R01, E00, E000, R20, BG07, FBG2, BG02, BV04, BV13, BV02, W8, W7)
Sentiment: Included in Stamp Set
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, White Card
Border: Copic Multi Liner Pen
Other: Sakura Gelly Roll, #18972 Fairy Stars Shaker Mix, Acetate, foam tape.
- Cut 2 pieces of White Card, 9 x 18cm.
- Base Card: Take one piece of white card and colour the it using the 'pool' and 'grape' inks. Set aside
- Take the other piece of white card and cut 2 circles from it.
- Apply Acetate to the back of the circles.
- Apply foam tape around the circles and along the edges of the card. Insert shaker mix. Adhere base card. Set aside.
- On a piece of X-Press It Blending Card, Stamp and colour 'Pigs' and 'Presents'.
- Fussy Cut around them leaving a thin white border.
- Adhere to card using foam tape.
- Stamp Sentiment using Black ink and adhere 3 stars to the front of the card.
- Hand draw border around card and circles using a Copic Multi Liner Pen.
Until next time