Hi everyone, I'm so happy to be here today with my 3rd card for the Paper Rose Studio Design Team for April.
Paper Rose Studio Products:
Hey Cupcake Stamp Set (19066)
Hey Cupcake Die Set (19067)
Pinked Square Die Set (18433)
Liquid Glue (19763)
Neenah 110lb Cardstock
Pale Pink Cardstock
White Gel Pen
Black Dye Ink
1) cut and score white cardstock to create a base that measures 8.5 x 3.5 inches. Then cut a pale pink panel to measure 5.25 x 3.25 inches. Adhere them together using liquid glue.
2) stamp images and colour with copic markers, then die cut with corresponding dies. Add highlights to the images with white gel pen.
3) die cut three pinked squares using white cardstock. Adhere the squares to the card base.
4) add images to the centre of the squares using foam tape.
5) stamp and colour three small hearts to the middle square.