Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great week. I'm delighted to be back with another design team post for Paper Rose Studio. I hope you are inspired to find some time to get crafty today. x
Paper Rose Studio Products
Ella's Garden Rose Rectangle Die ( 17958)
Hello Layered Die ( 18252)
Hand Stitching 2 Embossing Folder ( 20381)
Stitched Circle Dies ( 16548)
Liquid Glue ( 19763)
Neenah 80lb cardstock
1) Cut & score coloured cardstock to measure 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
2) Use embossing folder with a piece of white cardstock. Trim this piece to measure 4 x 5.25 inches and adhere to the card base with foam tape.
3) Die cut the Ella's Garden Rose die. Ink blend using your chosen colours. Cut the die cut in half both length ways and width ways.
4) Turn the 4 pieces so as the edges become the centre. Adhere to the embossed panel and trim any excess.
5) Die cut a circle using the vellum and the sentiment die with white cardstock 3 times. Glue all the pieces together and add to the centre of the card.
6) Add glass gems here and there.