I decided to create a tag for my inspiration.
I have used many stamps and dies from Paper Rose.
Stamp Set: #18183 Lovely Florals - Blossoms
Medium: Copic Markers
(YG63, YG17, YG13, R47, E44, E43, RV19, RV17, RV55, YR12)
Sentiment: #18336 Ticket Creator Stamps
Dies: #18412 Stitched Tags
Card stock: X-press Blending Card, White Card, Black Card
Ink: Ink on 3, Blackout
Other: Nuvo shimmer Pen, Glossy Accents, Clear Glass Beads, Double sided Adhesive Sheet, Versamark ink, White Embossing Powder, Silk Ribbon
- Cut largest tag from X-Press It Blending Card.
- Stamp Blossom onto bottom of tag using black ink. Colour with Copic Markers.
- Apply double sided adhesive sheet to the back of the tag.
- Cut the 'HB' from the top of the tag.
- Adhere tag to a piece of white card and trim.
- Insert he 'H&B' and pieces back into the tag.
- Stamp 'happy Birthday onto black card using versamark ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder, tap off excess and heat to set.
- Trim 'Happy Birthday' sentiment and adhere to tag.
- Cut 'Stitched Tab' from X-Press it Blending Card and colour with Copic Markers. Adhere to card.
- Apply Shimmer Pen to petals of flowers
- Apply Glossy Accents and Clear Glass Beads to centres of flowers. Allow to dry.
- Add ribbon.
Until next time