For today's card I have used dies from Paper Rose.
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, #19316 Brights Cardstock A5
- Base Card: Cut Second largest Slimline Rectangle from white card and set aside.
- Cut balloons from Bright card. Attached cotton to the ends. Adhere to base card. Tuck the cotton under and adhere the ends to the back with sticky tape.
- Cut 'HB2U' from black card and adhere to base card. Apply Liquid Sparkle.
- Draw lines on balloons with white gel pen. Adhere Glass Domes.
- Apply Glossy Accents to the 'HB2U'. Allow to dry.
Until next time