For today's card I have used stamps and dies from Paper Rose.
Stamp Set: #23101 Get Well Soon Koala
Medium: Copic Markers
Sentiment: #23116 Congrats
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card
Other: White Arteza Pen, Glossy Accents
Border: Copic Multi Liner Pen
- Base Card: Cut White card 14 x 10cm. Cut circle. Hand drawn border and around the outside of the circle.
- Layer the base card onto green patterned paper. Adhere using foam tape. Trim to size. Set aside.
- Stamp 'Koala, Leaves and Branch' onto X-Press It Blending Card using Black Ink. Colour using Copic Markers and cut around the images leaving a small white border.
- Adhere the coloured images to the Base Card using foam tape for the Koala and Branch and double sided tape for the Leaves.
- Accent the Koala and Leaves with a White Pen.
- Stamp Sentiment onto Base Card using Black Ink.
- Apply Glossy Accents to the nose of the Koala.
Until next time