Hello and welcome back! I've got a wedding card to share with you today and it's a really sparkly one! Much better in real life, but hopefully, you can see some of the sparkle.
Supplies Used: Paper Rose Products - Flourish Circle Metal Cutting Die 26917, Lydia's Blooms Stamp Set 25852, Juliet's Blooms Stamp Set 25840, Little Swirls 6x6" Stencil 19724, Black & White A5 12pc Sentiment Sheets 19023. Other Supplies - Cosmic Shimmer Ultra Sparkle Paste in Frosty Sparkle, Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud ink in Lush Pink and Lemon Meringue, Prills for flower centres. (Copic Markers used: Red Flowers - RV25, RV23, RV21 Yellow Flowers - Y38, Y19, Y 23, Leaves G46, G43, YG01).
I started this card by working on the background as it needed to dry before assembly. I applied the Lemon Meringue ink, starting from the bottom of the card front with a heavier application, and blending to a lighter layer towards the top. Next, I placed the stencil over top and blended on the Lush Pink ink, again blending with a heavier layer towards the bottom and lighter at the top. I cleaned off the stencil and reapplied it in the same position. I then spread on the Ultra Sparkle paste over the entire card front, and then immediately removed the stencil and cleaned it off. This paste is very aptly named because it really sparkles and I love moving this card in the light to see all that sparkle.
While the card front was drying, I used the Copic markers listed above to colour in the stamped images, and then fussy cut them out. I had yellow Prills for the flower centres, but used some Copic marker refill in a small piece of aluminum foil I had shaped into a pouch, to re-colour the Prills. I used BV08 and E79 to colour the Prills. Once these were dry, I applied some glue to the flower centres and added the Prills.
Next, I evenly spaced the Flourish circle dies (there are two) within each other and taped them down. Here's a little tip - I use Scotch Wall Safe tape for all my die cutting as it's the perfect tackiness and never tears my paper, yet holds up to repeated die cutting. I then cut these circles out of white cardstock four times. On two of the inside die cuts, I carefully cut out the flourish and glued these together. I glued the other two complete inside circles together also. For the outer circles, I glued three of these together for extra dimension.
To assemble the card, I adhered the now dry card front to my card base. I figured out the arrangement I wanted, and then glued the cut-out flourish in place. Then I glued the outer and inner flourishes down, before adding the flowers and leaves. I added some double sided foam to the flowers to help them stay level with the frame. Finally, I cut out the sentiment from the Black and White Sentiment sheet and added glue to the outer edges before placing it over the circle.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you're having a happy, creative day!