Just sneaking in with one more gorgeous card for Mothers Day and this week I’m sharing a sweet alcohol ink based card with some die cuts and my favourite sentiment from the Mother’s Day quotes stamp set so let’s get started!
Paper Rose Products used: Little Leaf Stems Die set, Zara Flower die set, Stitched Rectangle Nesting Dies (AU sized), Mother’s Day Quotes stamp set, Daisy White Shimmer Cardstock, Smooth White Cardstock, Liquid glue, Berry Ink
Other products used: Yupo paper, alcohol inks, vellum
- Take a panel of Yupo paper and ink it up until you’re happy and set aside to dry.
- Die cut your flower dies from the Daisy White Shimmer Cardstock, your Little Leaf Stems from the vellum, and the alcohol ink panel from the 2nd largest rectangle die.
- Glue together the layers of flower, allow to dry, then shape the petals.
- Stamp your sentiment in Berry ink onto a piece of smooth white cardstock.
- Take a full A5 sheet of smooth white cardstock and fold it in half to create your card base. Glue down your alcohol ink panel, the place your flower and stems to the bottom left. Add your sentiment to the bottom right.