For today's card I have am sharing new dies from Paper Rose.
This is a fun Easter Card that really doesn't take long to create.
Dies: # 21294 Eggscape
Medium: Copic Markers to colour Bunnies & Eggs
(E44, E43, E42, E41, RV19, RV17, RV55, BV04, BV13, BV02, BG49, BG15, BG13, BG32)
Background: Distress Oxide Salty Ocean, Catherine Pooler Lime Rickety
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card
Other: Sakura Gelly Roll, Glossy Accents, #18954 Clear Micro Beads
- Case Card: Cut white card 14 x 10cm. Draw border using fine black pen. Set aside.
- Cut 2 x 'Eggscape' die from white card. Colour with inks and adhere 1 do the card base using glue.
- Adhere the grass of the second 'eggs cape' layer to the card base using foam tape.
- Cut the 'Bunnies' from white card. Colour and adhere to base card.
- Cut 'eggs' from white card. Colour and detail. Adhere to card base.
- Apply Glossy Accents & Clear Micro Beads to the clouds. Allow to dry.
- Cut 'Easter' from white card. Colour and adhere to card base.
- Stamp 'Happy' onto card base.
Until next time