Hello friends, happy April! My first post for Paper Rose this month is a fun ‘off the page’ project creating little Easter baskets for table decoration or an egg hunt with the kids, so let’s get into it.
There’s a video for this project which you can watch below. All the project’s products will be listed underneath it.
Paper Rose Products used: Easter Sunday 6×6 Paper Collection, Little Bunny Metal Die, Stitched Squares Nesting Dies
Other products used: liquid glue, twine, paper shred, Easter eggs
- Take a sheet of patterned paper and score it at 2” and 4”, turn 90 degrees and repeat the same score marks.
- Cut from the bottom and top to the centre score lines
- Fold flaps in towards the middle and glue into place. Repeat on the other side.
- To create the handle, cut two 1” x 6” strips of a coordinating patterned paper and glue them together with the same pattern facing out.
- Add glue to one end of the handle strip and attach to the inside of the basket, then bend the paper across and glue to the other side.
- Cut a small square and little bunny from coordinating patterned papers and attach to the handle using twine.
- Add your paper shred and Easter eggs for decorations, or label the bags for the kids.