Today's card is showcasing stamps and dies from Paper Rose.
I just love using these products.
Stamp Set: #18493 Daisy Bouquet
Medium: Copic Markers
(R08, R14, R43, RV13, RV21, YG63, Y17, Y13, YR07, YR04, YR15)
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Black Card
Other: Sakura Jelly Roll, Glossy Accents, Clear Micro Beads
- Card Base: 14 x 10cm Black Card.
- From white card, cut 'Stacked Squares' and adhere to base card.
- Stamp 'Daisy Bouquet' onto X-Press It Blending Card and colour with Copic Markers. Cut using die (if you have it, otherwise use scissors and leave a small white border). Adhere to card using foam tape.
- Add dots to petals of flowers using Sakura Gelly Roll Pen.
- Apply Glossy Accents and Clear Micro Beads to the centres of the flowers. Allow to Dry.
Until next time