It is my turn to share with you another card for Paper Rose.
For this card I decided to create a slim card using the Daisy stamps.
Stamp Sets: #18493 Daisy Bouquet
Medium: Copic Markers
(UG63, YG17, YG13, YR09, YR04, YR15, BV04, BV13, BV02 BG49, BG15, BG13, BG32, RV19, RV17, RV55)
Sentiment: Included in Stamp Set
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card
Ink: #18834 Hybrid Black Ink, Ink on 3 Fadeout
Border: Hand Drawn using Copic Multi Liner Pen
Other: #18954 Clear Microbeads, Foam tape
- Base Card: White card 18.5x9.5cm Set aside
- Cut a piece of X-Press It Blending Card 18 x 9 cm.
- Using Ink on 3 Fadeout ink, stamp 'Daisy Bouquet' onto cut piece of X-Press It Card.
- Stamp 'Daisy Days' onto another piece of X-Press It Card.
- Colour Daisies using Copic Markers.
- Fussy Cut around the 'Daisy Days' Images and adhere to card.
- Draw border using Copic Multi Liner Pen
- Stamp sentiment using black ink.
- Apply Clear Microbeads to centres of flowers using Glossy Accents. Allow to dry.
- Adhere this coloured panel to the base card using foam tape.
Until next time