Hello friends! Half way through the month already and today I’m sharing my first Christmas card of the season. I know I know, it’s too early for the C word but I make a lot of Christmas cards this time of year for both personal use and for my market stall. I’m working my way through my big pile of leftover papers from previous years making sure I use up every scrap I can, so let’s get into it!
Paper Rose Products used: Stitched Circle Nesting Dies, Stitched Rectangles Nesting Dies (AU), Banners 1 Die Set, Merry Christmas Script Clear Stamp, Half Tone Stencil, Australian Card Bases, Christmas Joy A5 Paper Collection, Festive Candy Shaker Mix, Grass Ink, Blending Brush
Other products used: Candied Apple Distress Oxide, white cardstock, acetate, foam tape, liquid glue.
- Stamp sentiment onto scrap white cardstock and set aside to dry.
- Die cut all rectangle and banner pieces from patterned papers, glue two rectangles together and die cut circle from it.
- Glue acetate behind circle opening, add thick foam tape around back of panel.
- Blend Grass ink through stencil directly onto card base
- Add shaker mix to centre of card, attach front panel, banners and sentiment.