For today's card I have used products from Paper Rose.
I have used the Nested Slimline Dies and cut them down to make a mini slim card.
Stamp: #24631 Bethany Butterfly
Medium: Copic Various Ink (Alcohol Ink)
Sentiment: #22339 All Occasions Sentiments
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, Black Card, Acetate
Paper: #21516 Monochrome Basics 1.1
Ink: Alcohol ink Stayz in Place White
Other: #19751 Tiny Domes
- Base card: Cut second largest rectangle from white card and trim to and bottom to 14cm. This will make a mini slim card. Layer using black card. Set aside.
- Stamp 'Bethany Butterfly' onto Acetate using white ink. Allow to dry. On the back, apply different alcohol inks and allow to dry. Fussy cut leaving a small border.
- Cut a thin strip of striped paper and adhere to base card.
- Adhere butterflies using liquid glue and allow to dry.
- Trim sentiment. Adhere to base card using foam tape.
- Adhere 'Tiny domes' to base card and allow to dry.
Until next time