Hello friends! A fun fold card to wrap up my posts for August and today I’m featuring the fantastic Blueprints paper collection. I know masculine cards can be hard to create but this paper pack makes it so so easy, let’s get into it!
Paper Rose Products used: Blueprints 6 x6 Paper Collection, Stitched Rectangles Nesting Dies (AU), Alphabet 1inch Dies, Dads Toolbox Stamp Set, Australian Top Folding Card Bases, Liquid Glue
Other products used: Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap, White Cardstock, Fussy Cutting Scissors, paper trimmer, foam tape.
- Fussy cut pipe elements from fussy cutting sheet in paper collection and run Frayed Burlap ink along the edges of them all, set aside to dry.
- For the inside of the card: Die cut 2nd largest rectangle from 2 sheets of the same paper, ink edges and set aside. Cut a piece of cardstock measuring 5cm wide by 30cm in length and score at 7.5cm, 15cm and 22.5cm creating a W fold. Add patterned paper to each panel measuring approx. 4.5cm x 7cm. Add patterned paper panels to the inside of the card – top and bottom, then attach your W piece, only gluing the top and bottom panels to the base.
- For the internal sentiment: Cut a piece of white cardstock measuring 7.6cm x 5.2cm and trim a piece of plain patterned paper just under than and glue together. Using the alphabet dies, cut out 2 x D and 1 x A with a coordinating paper and glue into place. Use the words “best” and “ever” from the cut apart sheet and add another fussy cut pipe element.
- For the card front: Die cut two coordinating papers from paper collection using the 2nd and 3rd largest rectangle dies and ink edges in Frayed Burlap, set aside. Stamp Father’s Day sentiment from Dad’s Toolbox stamp set onto scrap white cardstock (left over from cut up card base), ink edges.
- Card front assembly: Glue the two patterned paper layers down, then glue and foam mount pipe elements and sentiment.