For today's card I have used a stamp from Paper Rose.
Stamp Set: #24166 Bellamy the Owl
Medium: Copic Markers
Sentiment: #24124 Hello Thanks Fine Script
Background: #19339 Diagonal Stripes, White Foil, Transfer Gel Duo
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, American Crafts
Other: Glossy Accents, #19751 Tiny Domes, White Pen
- Stamp 'Bellamy the Owl' onto blending card, colour with Copic Markers. Fussy cut leaving a small white border. Set aside.
- Cut a white card base 14 x 10cm. Place stencil over card base and temporarily tape it down. Apply Transfer Gel Duo to part of the card base. Remove the stencil and clean immediately. Allow Gel to dry thoroughly. When dry, apply white foil.
- Layer card base onto blue and green card. Trim to size.
- Adhere coloured image onto card base using foam tape.
- Cut a small strip of both blue and green card. Adhere to card base.
- Stamp Sentiment in black ink.
- Adhere 'Tiny Domes' using liquid glue. Allow to dry.
- Apply Glossy Accents to the Owls eyes.
Until next time