Back with another card using stamps and dies from Paper Rose.
These are older ones but still have many uses.
Stamp set: #18186 Lovely Florals - Magnolia
Medium: Copic Markers
(E47, E44, E43, BG49, BG15, BG13, BG32, YR12, Y35, YR31)
Sentiment: Included in stamp set
Card Stock: X-Press It Blending Card, American Crafts turquoise
Ink: Ink on 3 Blackout
Other: Ink on 3 Liquid Pixie Dust
- Stamp Magnolia with black ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, colour with Copic Markers. Fussy Cut leaving a small white border. Set aside.
- Base Card: Cut Quatrefoil layer 1 from white card and adhere to another piece of white card leaving a small white border. Layer this onto a piece of turquoise card.
- Stamp sentiment onto a piece of white card using black ink. Trim and adhere to turquoise card. Adhere to card base using foam tape.
- Adhere coloured image to card base using foam tape.
- Apply Liquid Pixie Dust to petals of flower. Allow to dry.
Until next time